SamanthatheBookworm

SamanthatheBookworm

Elsewhere - Gabrielle Zevin Liz is fifteen years old and is killed in a hit and run. She arrives in a place called Elsewhere where everyone ages backwards and when they are a baby they are sent back to Earth to be reborn. Liz overcomes some difficult obstacles and always manages to stay strong. Liz falls in love in Elsewhere, which is one thing she thought would never happen. The story is heart-warming and the characters are lovable.
I have always loved this story as I found it easy to identify with Liz, since the first time I read it I was around her age. Liz died young and is upset about all the things she won't get to experience. I admire Liz though, she is definitely a strong character as she manages to overcome her depression and forgive the man who took her life. I love how everyone ages backwards as I had never read a story like it in my life and it is so different compared to most of the books out there. If you like romantic and young adult books this is definitely a book for you and I highly recommend it.