SamanthatheBookworm

SamanthatheBookworm

Glass Houses - Rachel Caine The Morganville Vampire series is one of my favourite series. I love the fact that the vampires in this series are like actual vampires. Unlike the ones in Twilight (although I do love Twilight). It's nice to see some bad ass vampires that burn in the sun and kill humans. Morganville is unique in the fact that most of the residents of Morganville are aware that the city is run by vampires, and each family is owned by one of the wealthier vampires which keeps them safe. Clarie Danvers is moves to Morganville to attend college where she is attacked by rich kid Monica and she decides to move out of the college dorms. This decision causes us to meet the other 3 main characters; Shane Collins, Michael Glass and Eve Rosser. Claire develops a strong bond with these characters and they become her best friends. Claire is a very strong character and she doesn't like to back down. I love the fact that she doesn't give in to the vampires and stands up to them and doesn't let them control her. It gets her in trouble but in the end, it's worth it.